Welcome to 311 Online

"One Community, One Contact"

Click the button above to submit a new service request. Here you can submit noise complaints, potholes, traffic signal outages and more.

Have an open service request? Click here to check and track the status of your request.

Click here to search and view a map of service requests throughout Wyandotte County and Kansas City, Kansas.

The Unified Government’s 311 Online web portal provides instant access to government services in Wyandotte County. 311 Online provides immediate access to both common and general request formats so our customers can quickly identify the best category prior to submittal. A formal tracking number will be issued to the customer after submittal to allow them to verify the status of a pending request at any time.

"One Community, One Contact"