Skip Navigation LinksHome > Service Requests

Service Requests

header lineheader line2
311 Online provides immediate access to both common and general request formats so our customers can quickly identify the best category prior to submittal. A formal tracking number will be issued to the customer after submittal to allow them to verify the status of a pending request at any time.

Submit New Service Request

Report Code Violation Issues

(i.e. Weeds, Trash, Abandoned Vehicles)

Report Street Light Issues

(for Water/Electrical Issues call)
(913) 573-9190

Don't see your request here? Submit a general service request or call 311.